Risotto al lambrusco e salsiccia
- Basmati rice 200 gr
- Lambrusco Grasparossa Atlante: about 2 glasses
- 150 gr sausage: about 2 sausages)
- Onion 1 + ½
- Carrots 2
- Potatoes 1
- Tomato 1
- Celery stalk 1
- Butter 50 gr
- Parmesan 80 gr
Part of the reason why Italian food tastes so great is because of the many ways we incorporate wine into our meals. Vanessa and Matteo from Belli.demamma decided to prepare a special version of Risotto with our Lambrusco Grasparossa. A quick and easy recipe for an all-Italian harmony of flavors.
- To begin let’s prepare the broth. Coarsely chop all the vegetables. Place everything in a pot full of water then bring to the boil and leave to simmer for 40 minutes.
- Iniziamo la preparazione del risotto. Come prima cosa tostiamo il riso in una padella per circa 3 minuti.
- In the meanwhile, toast the rice in a dry saucepan over moderate heat for 3 minutes.
- Now it’s time to start off with a ‘soffrito and melt the oil in a saucepan along with finely chopped onion, frying them until golden then add the sausage and add a little bit of salt. Stir-fry until the sausage changed it’s color.
- At this pont add the rice, and pour generous Lambrusco and continue to turn to absorb the wine to the rice. Cook until the grains appear slightly glassy. When the wine is absorbed, pour broth and repeat the process until the rice is cooked. Now it’s time to add dd the butter and parmigiano cheese.
- The Risotto is ready! You can decorate as you like or with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese or with pieces of browned sausage, and serve it!
Discover the other recipes
15medium Italian cold pasta salad This recipe is tasty and very easy to cook. It is usually eaten cold, so it is perfect as on-the-go meal!
20easy Fusilloni with rocket pesto and sun-dried tomatoes A fresh and light recipe, perfect for the summer