Lemon Torchietti with Green Pesto
- 320 gr of Atlante Brand lemon Torchietti
- 1 can of Atlante Brand Green Pesto
- Q.B. Fresh basil
- Q.B. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Q.B. salt
Atlante Brand lemon Torchietti with their scent and curled shape are perfect for cooking tasty first courses. Their lemon flavour from Southern Italy makes them ideal to combine with delicate sauces or even seasoned only with a drizzle of oil.
In this recipe we propose them with our Green Pesto, the famous sauce of Liguria prepared with basil, garlic and pine nuts. A combination to bring to the table a plate of pasta with a typical Italian flavour.
- First, fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil. When the water is boiling, add a pinch of salt and your Atlante Brand Torchietti with lemon. Let them cook for the time indicated on the pack.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and put it back in the same pot.
- Add the Atlante Brand Green Pesto to the pasta, a drizzle of oil and mix well all the ingredients.
- Now plate your pasta and, if you like it, add a few leaves of fresh basil to give an extra touch of flavour.
Discover the other recipes
3easy Italian style aperitivo: sfincione with Pescatora sauce A real Italian-style aperitivo starring a classic dish of Palermo, the sfincione