Torchietti Tricolore with Truffle Sauce
- 320g Torchietti Tricolore
- 1 pot of Truffle Sauce
- Dried truffle, if desired
- Salt, how desired
Our Torchietti Tricolore with Truffle Sauce are very easy to make but at the same time they are original and rich in taste. This delicious pasta has an elegant and unique look, it is creamy and has the strong and sophisticated flavor of truffle.
Atlante’s Torchietti Tricolore, that belong to the authentic cuisine of the region Marche, have three different colors thanks to their natural ingredients. Hence, they pair perfectly with Truffle Sauce, as its light colors bring out the peculiar color shades of this traditional pasta.
- Fill a pot of water and put it to boil.
- Once water is boiling, add a bit of salt, your Torchietti Tricolori and let them cook for 6 minutes.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain it, put it back in the pot and pour the Truffle Sauce in it. Mix well.
- Prepare the dishes and, if you wish to give a special touch to your Torchietti Tricolore with Truffle Sauce, add a few slices of dried truffle. You are ready to enjoy your delicious meal!