Baked Lumaconi with Arrabbiata sauce
- 250 gr of Atlante Lumaconi
- 180 gr of Atlante Arrabbiata Sauce
- 50 gr of cherry tomatoes
- 30 gr di butter
- 30 gr of flour
- 300 ml of milk
- 50 gr of grated Grana cheese
- Q.B. fresh basil
- Q.B. salt
- Q.B. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Baked pasta is one of the most famous Italian recipes in the world. There are really many different types of baked pasta, but today we present you a special version of it with our Arrabbiata sauce and our Lumaconi. This type of pasta maintains all the aromas and light spiciness of our sauce and bechamel, making a tasty recipe with an authentic Italian flavour.
Prepare this baked pasta and bring to the table a recipe with a unique and irresistible flavour, 100% Italian.
- Start by cutting in half the cherry tomatoes and cook them in a pan with a little oil. Once they are soft, add the Atlante Brand Arrabbiata sauce and mix the ingredients. Wait a few moments for the sauce to heat up and then add a few basil leaves. The sauce is ready!
- Now prepare the béchamel. Firstly, melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and stir for a couple of minutes, until you create what is called roux. Now pour the milk several times and continue to mix with a kitchen whisk, to avoid the formation of lumps. Bring the béchamel to a boil and season with salt. Once you reached a creamy texture, remove from the heat.
- Fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil. When the water is boiling, add a pinch of salt and your Atlante Brand Lumaconi. Let them cook for the time indicated on the pack.
- Drain the pasta al dente and toss it in a pan with the sauce. Then pour two tablespoons of béchamel on the bottom of an ovenproof dish and arrange the Lumaconi on its entire surface. Use the leftover béchamel as a filling for the pasta and finish the preparation with a bit of oil and grated Grana.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes, until the surface is perfectly browned. Remove from the oven, portion your baked pasta and ... enjoy your meal!