Wellness pasta with grilled vegetables and feta cheese
- 360 g of Atlante Maize Penne
- 400 g of courgettes
- 3-4 basil leaves
- 200 g of bell peppers
- 200 g of cherry tomatoes
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 400 g of aubergines
- 200 g of feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
A wholesome and easy dish that will nourish your inner self as well as your body, with all the benefits of the Mediterranean diet. Atlante Brand maize penne are 100% Italian and gluten free… try them with this recipe to get a healthy and tasty pasta dish!
- Bring salted water to the boil and cook Atlante Maize Penne “al dente” for 7-9 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the aubergines, bell peppers and corgettes in thick slices and cubes.
- Add the vegetables in a pan with a couple of tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir-fry over medium heat for 8 minutes or until they are ready.
- Mix your Atlante Maize Penne with the vegetables and stir over low heat for 2 minutes.
- As a final touch, add the cherry tomatoes cut in halves and crumbled feta cheese, then garnish with the basil leaves and serve.
Discover the other recipes
15easy Maize spaghetti with turmeric, zucchini and salmon A delicate combination for a light and tasty dish
15medium Italian cold pasta salad This recipe is tasty and very easy to cook. It is usually eaten cold, so it is perfect as on-the-go meal!