Wellness pasta with grilled vegetables and feta cheese
- 360 g of Atlante Maize Penne
- 400 g of courgettes
- 3-4 basil leaves
- 200 g of bell peppers
- 200 g of cherry tomatoes
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 400 g of aubergines
- 200 g of feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
A wholesome and easy dish that will nourish your inner self as well as your body, with all the benefits of the Mediterranean diet. Atlante Brand maize penne are 100% Italian and gluten free… try them with this recipe to get a healthy and tasty pasta dish!
- Bring salted water to the boil and cook Atlante Maize Penne “al dente” for 7-9 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the aubergines, bell peppers and corgettes in thick slices and cubes.
- Add the vegetables in a pan with a couple of tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir-fry over medium heat for 8 minutes or until they are ready.
- Mix your Atlante Maize Penne with the vegetables and stir over low heat for 2 minutes.
- As a final touch, add the cherry tomatoes cut in halves and crumbled feta cheese, then garnish with the basil leaves and serve.