Cuttlefish ink Maccheroni with Pescatora sauce
- 320 g of Atlante Brand Maccheroni with Cuttlefish Ink
- 1 can of Atlante Brand Pescatora sauce
- A pinch of salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, how desired
- Capers, how desired
- Basil, how desired
- Anchovies fillet, how desired
Atlante Maccheroni with cuttlefish ink are the perfect base to create original and elegant dishes. The cuttlefish ink gives this pasta a very peculiar intense black color and a delicate aroma that goes perfectly with fish-based sauces. In this recipe we’ll show you how to dress them with our Pescatora sauce, a tasty condiment perfect to prepare delicious dishes in a short amount of time.
- First, put a pot filled with water to boil.
- Once water is boiling, add a pinch of salt and your Maccheroni with cuttlefish ink. Let them cook for the time indicated on the package.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add in the same pot the Pescatora sauce. Mix well.
- Plate your pasta and add some fresh basil, capers and an anchovy fillet on top, to give extra color and taste.