Italian cold pasta salad
- 2, 8 oz (80g) Caserecce Chickpea
- 2,8 oz (80g) Sedanini Red Lentil
- 1,06 oz (30g) Artichokes
- 0,35oz (10g) Mushrooms
- 8-10pcs Leccine Olives
- 8pcs Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Optional: Parmesan Cheese
Italian Cold Pasta Salad is tasty and very easy to cook. It is usually eaten cold, so it is perfect as on-the-go meal. You can prepare it in advance or let cool enough before serving.
This dish offers a wide space for creativity: you can pick the pasta format you prefer and add the leftovers you have in the fridge.
Our recipe is especially healthy and rich in protein and fiber, as it is made with our organic legume pasta. In just 10 minutes you will get a delicious Italian Cold Pasta Salad with several health benefits!
- Start bringing two pot to prepare separately the two type of pasta
- Add water and once they have come to a boil, add coarse salt and pasta, we have choose our Caserecce with Chickpea four and
Sedanini with Red Lentil flour
- Cook the pasta for about 6-8 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and cool it in cold water.
- Add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and the antipasti, previously mixed together.
- If you want highlight the Italian flavour, add a sparkling of parmesan cheese.