Galletti with spinach with cherry tomatoes, Grana and basil
- 1 pack of Atlante Brand Galletti with spinach
- 500 gr of cherry tomatoes
- 100 gr of Grana cheese
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Q.B. Fresh basil
- Q.B. Extra-virgin olive oil
- Q.B. Salt
Atlante Brand Galletti with spinach have a particular shape that reminds of a rooster's crest and match perfectly with any sauce and ingredient. Typical of the Ligurian tradition, our version of Galletti with spinach is ideal for cooking every day dishes with a unique flavour and colour.
Today we propose you a fresh and tasty recipe. Our Galletti with spinach with cherry tomatoes, Grana and basil are a easy and quick dish to prepare. Full of typical Italian ingredients, this recipe is ideal for your lunches and dinners during summer.
- First, fry the garlic in a large pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Then remove the garlic clove and add the cherry tomatoes cut in half. Cook them over medium heat for about ten minutes and season them with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil. Now add your Atlante Brand Galletti with spinach and cook them for the time indicated on the pack.
- Drain the pasta and then put it in the pan with the tomato sauce. Mix all the ingredients adding also the basil leaves.
- Serve the Galletti with spinach still warm and add some Grana cheese.