Green pea pasta with cream cheese and sauteed vegetables
- 120 gr Green pea pasta
- 50 gr Fresh cream
- 50 gr Grana Padano D.O.P.
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Onion
- Q.s. Extra virgin olive oil
- Q.s. Salt
Green pea pasta, like all legume pasta, is a naturally gluten-free and vegan food. Perfect not only for gluten intolerant but also for those who want to prepare high nutritional profile meals, rich in protein and fibres.
The cooking time of the pasta of green pea flour is shorter than the classic pasta, so it is important to drain it in the recommended times to enjoy it at its best.
In this recipe we propose the green pea flour fusilli topped with a creamy cheese sauce and sautéed vegetables, for a winning combination!
- First of all start preparing the vegetables: grate the courgette and carrot.
- Place a drizzle of oil in a saucepan and heat for a few seconds, add a finely chopped onion and the previously grated vegetables.
- Sauté the vegetables in the pan for a few minutes
- Add the cream, parmesan and a pinch of salt and cook until the mixture result creamy.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to the boil and add the green peas flour fusilli.
- Cook the green pea pasta for 5 minutes and drain it, leaving two fingers of cooking water on the bottom.
- Add the cream cheese with vegetables and the green pea paste and sauté all together until the mixture results creamy.
- Serve the fusilli still hot and serve your green pea fusilli with cream cheese and vegetables!
Discover the other recipes
30medium Paccheri with roasted tomatoes and ricotta cheese Tomatoes and paccheri are a typical combination full of taste and flavor