Maize Spaghetti with arrabbiata sauce, tuna, black olives and anchovies
- 320 gr of Atlante Brand Maize Spaghetti
- 2 jars of Atlante arrabbiata sauce
- 250 gr of tuna in olive oil
- 150 gr of black olives
- 2 handfuls of capers without salt
- 5 anchovy fillets in olive oil
- Extra-virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
Spaghetti with arrabbiata sauce is a typical Italian recipe. The simple but delicious taste of tuna, combined with olives and anchovies, perfectly represents the Mediterranean cuisine. These fresh and tasty ingredients will remind you the Italian South coast with each bite.
Last but not least, Maize spaghetti are a light and gluten free version of the traditional Italian pasta, perfect for healthy recipes like this one!
- First, fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add a pinch of salt and your Maize Spaghetti. Let them cook for the time indicated on the pack.
- In the meantime pour the Atlante arrabbiata sauce in a big pan and let it heat at low heat. Then add the olives, the anchovy fillets chopped and the capers.
- Once the pasta is cooked, turn off the heat and drain it. Next, pour the spaghetti in the pan with the ingredients and toss it with the sauce until they will be well mixed.
- Last step, remove the pan from heat and add the tuna. Now, plate the warm spaghetti with the sauce and serve it.