Maize Spaghetti Carbonara Gluten Free
- 320 gr of Atlante Brand Maize Spaghetti
- 150 gr of cheek lard or bacon
- 50 gr of grated Grana or Pecorino
- 6 egg yolks
- q.b. of Extra-Virgin olive oil
- q.b. salt
- q.b. black pepper
Today we present you one of the most famous and loved recipes in the world! This Maize Spaghetti Carbonara combaines all the tradition and flavour of Italian cuisine: pecorino, bacon, eggs and... gluten free pasta!
Our Maize Spaghetti makes this recipe even more delicious, with its unique flavour and its fantastic colour, matching perfectly with the carbonara sauce!
- First, fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil. When the water boils, add the Atlante Brand Maize Spaghetti and cook it for the time indicated on the package.
- Meanwhile, cut the cheek lard or bacon into cubes and then cook them in pan with some oil for 10/15 minutes. Once ready, remove them from heat.
- Now pour the egg yolks into a small bowl, add 3/4 of the grated cheese, season with salt and pepper and blend everything with a kitchen whisk. Afterwards, add a tablespoon of cooking water of the Maize Spaghetti and mix it again.
- When the Maize Spaghetti are ready, drain them directly into the pan with the bacon and toss them.
- Turn off the heat and add the mixture of eggs and cheese. Stir quickly to mix. Add the remaining cheese and black pepper and serve the Maize Spaghetti Carbonara.
- Enjoy your meal!