Maize penne with broccoli and shrimps
- 320 gr of Atlante Brand maize penne
- 300 gr of broccoli
- 250 gr of shrimps
- 1 clove of garlic
- q.s. of dried chili powder
- q.s. of fresh thyme
- q.s. of extra virgin olive oil
- q.s. of salt
A quick and easy recipe to prepare with Atlante Brand maize penne. This shrimps and broccoli sauce goes perfectly with our maize pasta and its unique and unmistakable flavour. An ideal dish for those are looking for a recipe for a light and tasty pasta, also for a quick lunch break or to recover energy after sport.
In fact, our maize penne, produced with highly digestible maize flour and gluten free, make this dish light and perfect for those who also want to follow a healthy lifestyle.
- Heat some water in a large pot and bring it to a boil.
- Clean the broccoli and cut them into small pieces. When the water boils, add a pinch of salt and add the broccoli together with the Atlante Brand maize penne. Let cook the penne for the time indicated on the pack.
- While the pasta and broccoli are cooking, fry the garlic in a pan with oil, chili and thyme. Then put the peeled shrimps and sear them for a few minutes.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain the Atlante Brand penne and broccoli directly into the pan with the shrimps and toss everything for a few moments, until the flavors are perfectly blended.
- Now plate your maize penne with broccoli and shrimps and… enjoy your meal!