Porcini-mushroom Girelle with Truffle Sauce
- 320g of Atlante Brand Girelle with Porcini flavor
- 1 jar of Atlante Truffle Sauce
- A pinch of salt
- A drop of extra virgin olive oil
- Parsley, as desired
Porcini mushroom Girelle with Truffle Sauce is a dish that will undoubtedly conquer the hearts of all mushroom lovers. They are the perfect solution if you are looking for a dish that is both easy to cook and flavourful. Atlante flavored pasta encloses the full and intense taste of Porcini mushrooms: combined with our truffle sauce, the mouth-watering aroma of porcini is emphasized by the sophisticated flavor of truffle, creating a sublime and irresistible combination.
- First, fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add a pinch of salt and your Girelle with Porcini mushrooms. Let them cook for the time indicated on the package.
- When the pasta is ready, put it back in the pot and add the Truffle sauce. Mix well.
- Plate the warm pasta and garnish with fresh parsley for a colorful and lively dish.