Maize spaghetti with turmeric, zucchini and salmon
- 320 gr of Atlante Brand maize spaghetti
- 150 gr of smoked salmon
- 2 courgettes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- q.s. of parsley
- Q.B. of black pepper and salt
- Q.B. of extra virgin olive oil
Atlante Brand maize spaghetti with their unique and delicate taste perfectly match this turmeric, zucchini and salmon sauce, creating a fresh and tasty recipe, ideal for the upcoming summer.
Naturally gluten-free, our maize spaghetti makes this dish light and highly digestible for a healthy lunch or dinner with an all-Italian taste.
- First, clean the zucchini and cut them into rings. In a pan, fry the garlic clove with a drizzle of olive oil, add the zucchini and cook for a few minutes.
- Boil a pot with plenty of salted water and cook your Atlante Brand maize spaghetti for the time indicated on the package.
- Gradually add some water from cooking the pasta in the pan with the zucchini to obtain a creamy sauce.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan together with the zucchini, turmeric and a final ladle of water.
- Finally, season the pasta with salt and pepper and finish the recipe by adding the smoked salmon cut into strips.