Fusilli alla pescatora
320gr of regional fusilli Atlante
1 jar of Atlante’s Pescatora sauce
4 anchovy fillets
- Coarse salt
- Olive oil
“Pescatora pasta” is a main course widely spread in Italian’s villages overlooking the Mediterranean sea: deeply linked to Sicilian’s culinary tradition, it encloses the flavors of the sea and of the local perfumes.
The recipe of fusilli with pescatora Atlante sauce is easy and the yummy and sophisticated result is guaranteed: you’ll feel like you were eating them on a beach by the sea.
A mix of simple ingredients that bring to life an unique and mouth-filling taste. Capers, olives, fresh tomatoes and anchovy fillets give a rich flavor to this dish! On the other side, our regional fusilli, just like homemade ones, fit perfectly this sauce thanks to their peculiar swirl shape that retains the sauce: the best to fully enjoy your pasta dish.
- Start the making of your pescatora fusilli putting a pot full of water to boil.
- Once the water will be boiling, add a punch of salt and pour your fusilli. Make them cook for around 15 minutes as written on the label.
- In the meanwhile, pour the Atlante pescatora sauce in the pan and let it heat at low heat.
- Once the pasta is cooked, turn off the heat and drain it. Next, pour the pasta in the pan with the pescatora sauce and toss the pasta with the sauce until they will be well mixed.
- Last step, serve the pasta! Put it on the dish and season it with a bit of oil, to enhance the flavor of sauce. If you love salty dishes, we recommend you to add a fresh anchovy fillet: try it and you won’t regret it!